AI Entrepreneurs Series is where I invite top entrepreneurs from AI & Data Science field to share their journey and insights.
In this show, Chris McKillop, Co-founder and CEO of Turalt, shares her insights on:
- Top innovation opportunities at the intersection of AI and Psychology
- Learn one way in which most AI experts, conferences, and workshops screw up
- Women, AI, and Entrepreneurship: Some great learning lessons for most men in this field. I learned a ton from this discussion.
- Future of chatbots, customer service, and AI
- Tons of personal stories, anecdotes, and inspiring soundbites to help you take your AI vocabulary to the next level!
About Chris McKillop:
Chris McKillop is the CEO and Co-Founder of Turalt, a company which develops AI products to help improve empathy in online communications. Chris has a degree in artificial intelligence and a Ph.D. in educational technology, where she investigated and developed techniques to understand the emotional dimensions of learning.
Chris has a passion for learning and brings over 15 years’ experience of working to improve learning in universities and the workplace. Her expertise includes educational technology, qualitative research, and a person-centred approach to training and personal development.
Her background in cognitive sciences and educational sector enables Chris to empathize with the challenges people face with workplace communication and to research and develop targeted solutions to deliver real impact in the workplace.