In this episode, Rumman Chowdhury shares her insights on:
- Enterprise AI – What exactly is it and the right way to think of it
- Two key advantages Enterprise AI can provide to your organization
- Biggest barrier executive leaders face when it comes to Entreprise AI
- Humanity and AI – Current AI models and flawed reality
- How to create AI with Active Inclusion
- Education as it stands today – how it’s about to be revolutionized
- And tons of other valuable insights…
I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed creating it!
Rumman’s Blog: http://www.rummanchowdhury.com/
Rumman’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/ruchowdh
AI Education Startup https://www.accel.ai/
Rumman Chowdhury is an AI Authority working on cutting edge applications of Artificial Intelligence at Accenture. She also serves on the Board of Directors for several AI startups.
Rumman holds two undergraduate degrees from MIT and a Masters in Quantitative Methods of Social Sciences from Columbia University. Rumman also has a Ph.D. in Political Science from the University of California, San Diego.
Rumman has given several talks and tutorials, some of them include Intel Analytics Conference, Open Data Science Conference, Machine Learning Conference, Women Catalysts, PyBay, and Demystifying AI Conference.
In mainstream media, Rumman has been interviewed for the PHDivas podcast, German Public Television, and fashion line MM LaFleur. In 2017, Rumman has upcoming talks at the Global Artificial Intelligence Conference, at Strata + Hadoop San Jose, Southern Data Science Conference, and Strata + Hadoop London