In this episode, Jarah Euston discusses:
- How is Data Operations being redefined – 2015 Vs 2017 & Beyond
- Top challenges most data-driven executives face when it comes to gaining insights from their data.
- An opportunity that most data-driven organization are unaware of – this is going to blow up in next couple of years
- Entrepreneur / Executive Special Edition:
- How to achieve unstoppable momentum for your startup (whether you work in a scrappy startup environment or a large org, this applies to you!)
- How to get better at making presentations
- Women Tech Entrepreneurship: Challenges and Path to Success
- Top stories she uses when communicating with C-Suite about Data Science
About Jarah Euston:
Jarah Euston is a growth and analytics leader who has propelled several Silicon Valley Startups to the top.
Jarah is one of the Business Insider’s “28 Most Powerful Women in Mobile Advertising.”
Jarah served as growth and analytics leader at Flurry, Yahoo, and most recently Nexla, an early stage next gen data ops startup, winner of several startup awards, including Strata Hadoop and TechCrunch Disrupt.
Jarah has a background in Economics and an MBA from Wharton
To learn more about Jarah and Nexla, please visit nexla.com or reach out to Jarah “at” nexla.com
Nexla automates DataOps so companies can quickly derive value from their data, with minimal engineering required.
Nexla’s secure platform runs in the cloud or on-premise. It allows business users to send, receive, transform, and monitor data in their preferred format via an easy to use web interface.