In this podcast series, I sat down with the top writers from SF, LA, and NY to learn how they create great content.
You’ll be hearing their insights on overcoming their biggest challenges, the hottest tools they’re using right now for content creation, and how they foresee the future of content creation.
This is a part I of a 10-Part Series.
In this episode, we hear from:
- Mina Zivkovic from Canvas
- Arielle Shnaidman from Accello
- Nigel Stevens from BigCommerce
- Chris McCarthy from JetLore, and
- Kelly Johnson from Reputation.com
Here are some of their top insights:
What are the top challenges marketing leaders face as far as content creation goes?
– Finding a balance between selling your products AND creating content that brings value to the reader.
– Figuring out and presenting the pain points, so they pull the strings of your heart, right away. And do it consistently.
– Showing ROI from content…We have to be judicious, strategic, and frugal. Being able to show how a blog post or a whitepaper contribute to the bottom line.
– Voracious need for content in general. Being able to keep up with the demand for new, unique, informative content is difficult.
– Creating content that is actionable, that tells a story and matches user intent.